Don’t miss out on AfricAid’s semi-annual newsletter!
It’s packed full of interesting and inspirational articles.
If you missed one, enjoy reading past issues here.
- Art & Soul 2017 celebrate growth raising over $75,000
as Kisa Project Manager Devotha Mlay travels to Colorado.
- Framed by Mt. Kilimanjaro and Mt. Meru, Kisa Scholars
celebrate the 7th Annual Career Day learning to be
“wild and wide” from successful Tanzanian women.
- AfricAid hosts a Binti Shupavu parents night with open
discussion of the importance of parents’ role in their
daughters’ education and the program’s benefits.
- AfricAid sends out a massive thank you to every person who
helped us grow from 22 girls to 2,000 scholars to 30 schools!
- Hear first hand from Kisa Sponsors about their experience
and learn about why they believe in supporting Kisa Scholars.
- Between Liaisons at partner schools, to Global Volunteers,
help AfricAid celebrate all of the people helping girls succeed.
- We celebrate 15 incredible years of girls education and look
at how 16 year old Ashley Shuyler founded AfricAid in 2001!
- Get an in depth look at our newest program, Binti Shupavu,
which encourages younger Tanzanian girls to stay in school.
- Meet a Kisa Alumna turned Kisa Mentor, and learn all about
our new presentation created to explain to your group how
educating girls + women helps to eradicate poverty globally.
- The story of a once in a lifetime chance for the AfricAid family:
Kisa Mentors, Alumnae, and Supporters climb Mt. Kilimanjaro.
- A glimpse at AfricAid’s International Women’s Day celebration:
A party of 90 met to ignite change for women & girls globally.
- Understand why one volunteer joined the AfricAid family and
perhaps get inspired to join AfricAid’s fight for girl’s education!