What is Scholar2Scholar?
Scholar2Scholar is an opportunity to support Tanzanian girls as they participate in extracurricular mentoring programs led by our local partner, GLAMI. These programs teach confidence, resilience, and leadership, and inspire girls to become catalysts for change within their communities.
Click here to launch your own Scholar2Scholar campaign now. By joining our virtual team, you’ll expand your knowledge of relevant global issues and set yourself up to be a creative and solution-oriented problem solver – just like the Scholars you’ll help support!
By Joining Scholar2Scholar, you will…
- Support Tanzanian girls in their education and beyond, and raise global awareness of girls’ rights and access to education.
- Engage in opportunities to learn more about global issues surrounding girls’ rights throughout the world.
- Advocate for girls’ rights to education, leadership, and development.
- See and communicate the change that Scholars are making in their community, thanks to your support and advocacy.
- Gain confidence in event planning, fundraising, and educating others by utilizing our toolkits and your imagination.